All Products

:() -- $0.00

2018 Music Wall Calendar Large 11x14 Inspirational Musical Instrument Fine Art Photography Gift for Musician Bass Guitar Piano Flute Cello Ukulele Saxophone Cymbal French Horn Mandolin 14x23 Glossy Handmade - YNEYUFSVB

• Model: YNEYUFSVB
  • 896 Units in Stock

$123.00  $35.39
Save: 71% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 5   reviews [190]

Sleek, sophisticated, stylish ~ It's the larger, uptown version of my 2018 Music Calendar. This version showcases the same gorgeous photos, but goes a step further with full bleed (no margins or borders), glossy photos, superior quality card stock, and a larger size. It still makes a lasting gift for any music lover or musician, just with a little more 'Oomph!'

IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP NOW!

Your calendar will be professionally printed on superior quality card stock. Photos are glossy; calendar pages are smooth, matte paper for your writing pleasure. The overall size of the calendar while hanging on your wall is 14" x 23". Top panels are 14" x 11". Each photograph can be easily framed after the year is complete.

Your calendar photos will be printed at full resolution. They have been adjusted here for web viewing.

Please keep in mind that printed colors may vary slightly from those viewed on your monitor. Watermarks will not appear on your printed calendar.

* To order this wall calendar in a smaller size on matte card stock, please visit this listing (copy and paste into a new browser window): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075PGK7HL

Many of these images are available to order on professional archival photographic paper here in my Amazon shop. If you'd like one you don't see offered, please send me an email. I welcome the opportunity to set up a custom listing for you.

Gift wrap is available for this calendar. Ribbons may vary from photos.

To browse through all my photographs, click on the circular image of my face (on the right side of this page) and then click on, "See all" (found on the right side of that page).

2018 Music Wall Calendar Large 11x14 Inspirational Musical Instrument Fine Art Photography Gift for Musician Bass Guitar Piano Flute Cello Ukulele Saxophone Cymbal French Horn Mandolin 14x23 Glossy Handmade - YNEYUFSVB

bluzzinamdsynageva
payment